Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Rihanna revealed that she is hoping that "some good came out" of her assault at the hands of Chris Brown. Rihanna - who was attacked by ex-boyfriend Chris at a pre-Grammy's party in February - said the assault was the "wake-up call" she needed, and believes it marked a "turning point" in her life.

Rihanna explained: "I've been through a lot in the last two years that forced me to do some growing up. "The assault came at the end of an incredible year for me, career-wise. Now I kind of look back on it as the beginning of a new era, almost like it was a wake-up call for me. It was a massive turning point for me in my life."

Photo: Rihanna does her best to stay in her costume while taping a segment for Carson Daly's New Years Eve special in New York City, NY on December 19, 2009. According to onlooker, Rihanna successfully avoided a wardrobe malfunction! Congratulations! Photo: Fame Pictures




Rihanna: "Brrrr...."

rihanna