Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Shakira claims she owes her sexy figure to chocolate. The singer sticks to a strict healthy eating and fitness regime to stay in shape but says it's crucial to treat yourself to your favourite foods on occasions. She said: "I think it is important that you are in balance. I really like to eat, I love chocolate and all kinds of sweets. I'm absolutely addicted to it."

Shakira, 32, also revealed she is constantly changing as a person and if her new album 'She Wolf' seems to be focused on sex it's because she is a more sexual person than she was in her 20s. The pop beauty - who is engaged to Antonio de la Rua - added to German newspaper Bild: "I think that's how life works: You're changing and you're constantly looking for an improved version of yourself. In my life there is one fixed constant - the connection between my music and soul. My performances are always an expression of how I feel. If I appear at the moment more sensual than before it is because this aspect plays a greater role in my life than a decade ago. I'm a woman and I think that this femininity is reflected in my new album." Photo: Fame Pictures


Shakira: "I'm your sweet tooth baby!"