Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
hubble telescope stars

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photo: NASA 
I just love the new photos of Hubble Space Telescope!

I remember when I was just 5, I used to check out some magazines of my Science teacher, actually a mag featuring the Sun and nine planets of our solar system (we used to have 9 back then, LOL). Of course, out of the heavenly bodies featured in said mag, my favorite is our Sun.

The new photos released by NASA is very relevant, knowing that we recently celebrated the Earth day. The timing of the release is like a 'soul searching' and detoxification. Imagine life without the sun, and questions like 'How long will the Sun shine?' and other creepy questions, that are still left unanswered. Oh by the way, today is the Hubble Telescope's 20th birthday!

So here comes new spectacular photos of our Sun, and my favorite is 'the loop'. The photo showing a giant explosion that could contain 100 Earths... as in 100? Oh my, very interesting. It's also very interesting to see Google showcasing the lovable Hubble in the home page. Isn't that cute?


NASA also released a photo of the stars of the galaxy Carina Nebula.