Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
adam lambert

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photo: Fame
Adam Lambert, the wonder boy of American Idol Season 8 just finished working with his new music video.  The 28 year-old singer from San Diego, California tweets: "Gearing up for all night video shoot for "If I Had You"!!!" 

After 8 hours, Adam updated his Twitter followers that the shooting for the music video of his song 'If I Had You' was a success. He said: "That's a wrap. Whew," and added: "Big thanks to the amazing cast and crew of the If I Had You music video!!"


'If I Had You', track number 8 of his official debut album 'For Your Entertainment', is written by Max Martin. 

Martin was the songwriter genius behind Perry's hit song 'I Kissed A Girl' and Kelly Clarkson's 'My Life Would Suck Without You'.