Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jenna jameson and tito ortiz

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photo: Fame 
Before checking the latest buzz on Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz, I just like to recap the previous reports surfaced on the internet. According to earlier buzz, UFC star Ortiz was arrested at their shared Huntington Beach, California home on suspicion of domestic violence.

After that, Ortiz defended himself and claimed that his girlfriend Jenna Jameson is addicted to drugs including OxyContin. But test shows that Jameson is clean for '10 major' drugs.

Now here's the latest, Jenna Jameson wants longtime boyfriend back! She told UsMagazine.com: "Tito and I love each other and I want him back in my life. He's a fantastic father and I’m confident we can work through this challenge."

Super circus!