Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
joe jonas

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photos: Fame 
Joe Jonas, together with his brothers Nick and Kevin treated fans with their songs!

The JoBro band performed at the Pacific Palisades in Santa Monica, California on the afternoon of May 6th! It's not a mini concert or what, Nick, Joe and Kev rocked the beautiful place for the filming of their Disney TV show 'JONAS'.

A lot of screaming girls and 'boys' were spotted. Joe also showed his talent in piano, while Nick showed-off his very hot biceps, haha! During the filming, I noticed that Joe wears his thick-framed eyeglasses, while his brothers are looking good with their shades.



Joe loves his work as an actor slash singer. He posted on his official Twitter account: "I love my life," then he added, "I love that my job is my passion."

The Jonas Brothers front man also thanked fans who attended the filming, he said: "To the fans that came to hang whole we filmed today.. Thank you. You guys are awesome!"

Actually, Joe misspelled the word "guys", he posted "guts"

so cute, tweetering thoughts!