Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Robert Pattinson is friendly!




robert pattinson and reese witherspoon

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photos: Fame/Flaunt/Bebe


Rumors has it that Robert Pattinson and 'Water For Elephants' co-star Reese Witherspoon are enjoying each other's company. 


A source even claims that Robert Robert has been telling his co-stars that he's a single man. Well, false!

A source present at the WFE movie activities tells us that Robert's relationship with Miss Witherspoon "is strictly business and platonic". Check out the complete dig here.




Kristen Stewart Talks Photoshoot And The 'F' Fifteen Gangsters!




kristen stewart flaunt magazine

Image And Video Courtesy Of: Bebe

Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson's rumoured girlfriend Kristen Stewart revealed that she enjoyed her Flaunt Magazine shoot. Check out her interview below.


Kristen also talked about her 'The Runaways' role, and the normal life she really wants. She told the magazine: "If I could go to work every day and not have to be followed around by f*cking fifteen gangsters trying to take my picture, willing to do anything for one… It’s not normal," 


  
She added: "It's funny how in America fame is placed so fucking high—above wealth, above happiness, above everything. It’s so not true. And I knew that before [I was famous]. It was so obvious to me. I don’t know how people can’t see that from an outsider’s perspective. My perspective is the same: it's exactly what I thought it would be."