Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Miley Cyrus: Dating Justin Bieber And Liam Hemsworth? 

miley cyrus dating justin bieber

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photos: Fame
Miley Cyrus revealed that she's dating two guys right now. And take note, they're both not Americans! The 17 year-old American actress revealed, according to Sun: "I have my travel-size boyfriend and I have my oversized security boyfriend. It's perfect!" 

Miley is talking about boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and teen singing sensation Justin Bieber.

I think Miley is just joking, the buzz started when she and Bieber were spotted together in Los Angeles. Miley is just a party animal, and a joker..


Paris Hilton Does 'The View'!



paris hilton does the viewSpeaking of party animal, heiress slash paparazzi magnet Paris Hilton returns from co-hosting the TV show 'The View'.

Paris was spotted as she returned to her hotel following an appearance on 'The View' in New York City, NY on May 27 2010. 

I love her red outfit, so lovely!