Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
My Robert Pattinson And Taylor Lautner Cinema Experience
Article Contributed By: Budzy Jose




robert pattinson and taylor lautner

Robert Pattinson
and Taylor Lautner
I bought a medium sized popcorn with a Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart paper cover (No Taylor Lautner Popcorn box was available, darn) and a large root beer drinks before watching 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' in a local cinema in Manila, Philippines with a guy friend.


Before the movie started, an announcement was made by the mall's cinema. A cute girl said: "Thanks for watching Twilight Saga: Eclipse in the 'ice cinema'", and blah blah, the emcee adds, "and thanks for supporting Edward Cullen." 


And I was like, "What? I'm team Jacob!" 


So, I asked my friend if what the F is happening, and he told me that there are two options in buying a 'Twilight Saga Eclipse' movie ticket, by the way, he was the one who paid for the tickets, haha!


According to him, the saleslady asked him if he's team Edward or team Jacob. He has no idea, so he said, "I think vampires are cool," then the old lady assigned at the ticket booth gave him two blue-colored movie passes with a photo of Robert Pattinson as 'Edward' on each ticket.


robert pattinson and taylor lautner

Click the gallery icon to view all available images for
Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner 


Back to the cinema before the movie started, the emcee ended with an exciting additional announcement. "Look under your seats for some cool Edward Cullen freebies." 


Guess what, I got a shirt with a big face of Robert Pattinson in it. I'm really disappointed!


A little FYI: Jacob's cinemas were called "fire". Maybe because Jacob is "hotter" than Edward. Haha, I just love that scene! Peace, team Edward!


Writer's Shout Out: Hey, I want to read your 'Eclipse' experience too! Please post some comments below! 




Extra: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Relationship Is Still Unclear? Read it {here}