Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Ouch! Pink Plunges Onto The Barricade during show, rushed to hospital!
Article by: Rumer Certeza




pink injured

US Singer Pink 
Now that smarts! Pink won't be the pop icon's name after landing hard onstage at a Germany concert.


Recently onThursday, pop sensation Pink suffered a nasty fall onstage at a concert in Numberg, Germany while suspended on a harness. I think you should switch careers, sweetie.


Due to an unexpected twist of events, the 30-year-old singer slipped and fell onto a steel barricade which immediately meant the show's curtain closer.


The star, whose real name is Alecia More, Tweeted from the ambulance: "to all my Numberg fans...I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will be fine."


She narrated the incident, saying, "didn't get clipped in two harness cprrectly, drug me off stage, fell into barricade."


The star later confirmed that she was out of danger, and her hubby Carey Hart added that she was already out of the hospital.


"Nothing's broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b--ch! Thanks, Nurnberg. :( ," tweets the singer. 


No acrobatics for you now, cupcake. Next time use stunt doubles.




singer pink

Photo: Pink flies in to entertain the crowds on the final day of the Isle of Wight Festival 2010. The US singer wowed the crowds by bungeeing out of a box hoisted high above the audience before ripping off her dress to reveal a tiny, jewel-encrusted leotard. 

singer pink isle of wight