Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Whoopi Goldberg: Unhappy iPhone 4 customer!
Article by: Rumer Certeza




Looks like you got your hands full, Steve Jobs, old buddy. It'll take a lot more than free bumper cases to woo back Whoopi Goldberg!


Yesiree. 'The View' comedian and commentator joins the never-ending list of complainants for Apple's latest breakthrough, the iPhone 4. And it doesn't just stop with antenna issues.


whoopi goldberg the view iphone 4 murdered reception issue bumpers
Whoopi Goldberg
Confesses Whoopi, "This was far more than some antenna problem. It threw away e-mail that I got. It didn't take stuff in. I took that bad boy, I opened the car door." And you problably know what happened next. Rest in pieces, you poor contraption!


Despite her obvious dismay over the gadget, the comedian isn't necessarily an Apple hater, folks. In fact, she's crazy about her iPad, and co-host Joy Behar echoes with her enthusiasm as well.


Does Whoopi feel any remorse over her crime? Well, she lets it out in her daytime talk show, saying, "I just murdered my new iPhone." She was probably thinking of the Apple CEO Steve Jobs that time, haha!




On the brighter side, I was saved in the nick of time. Almost ordered one myself. Whew!


Can someone give her an HTC Evo?!


Extra: iPhone 4 Reception Solution - Free Bumpers?