Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Martin Nievera finally breaks his silence on the recent break up of his former wife Pops Fernandez and Jomari Yllana. On his exclusive interview with Star Patrol a while ago, Martin Nievera sighted his sentiments over the issue.

Martin NieveraMartin Nievera clarified that he is not the reason of the break up. "No! I don't think it's because of me. I'm almost positive, I'm talking again about the emotional 'is he jealous of me? That I still act on Pops', mga ganun. Absolutely not!" he explained.

Until now, Pops Fernandez is not yet giving her OFFICIAL statement regarding the issue. But what's more surprising is Martin's revelation that Pops Fernandez is still clueless on the reasons behind the break up.
"She doesn't know either. She doesn't know the reason why. All I know was Pops is in the dark, taken by surprise." he revealed.


Martin also expressed his hard feelings on Jomari after hearing the breakup. "Jom was okay with me. But he is not okay with me now for hurting Pops and being so mysterious. Even I, was looking for one text. 'Pare, sagutin mo naman yung mga text ni Pops!' I was the one telling him."

"I don't wanna work with Jomari again. Nothing personal, and of course, what is hurting Pops, I wanna know that too.." he added.