Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

California - Kelly Clarkson visited Ellen on May 14 wearing a very cute orange top with a blue scarf like effect placed in her neck. Ellen revealed that she's always playing Kelly's "Since U been gone" song, and the down to Earth singer says she's flattered.

Ellen's show also played a video where a guy sang Kelly's song in the show's previous episode. I'm not sure if who's that guy, but he's awesome (and a little irritating)! The American Idol "original" winner also revealed that she has 10 horses and 10 dogs at her ranch in Texas. Kelly Clarkson lately added a cat to the group, after rescuing the 20 over pound feline. "They were about to put her to sleep... I vowed I'd never get one because I have a lot of antiques and all my animals are outside, but I couldn't (say no)." she said.