Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Renee Zellweger Glamour June 2009
California - Renee Zellweger will cover the upcoming June issue of Glamour Magazine - and she's definitely a "one hot momma"! Renee talks some of her best kept "secrets", including her dream guy and Twitter?

She also revealed the "qualities" of a guy she might fell in love with, and the things that are important to her right now.

GLAMOUR: What would you say you are looking for in a partner?

RENEE: I’m looking for an encyclopedia and a dictionary. A bit of the Boy Scouts Handbook. A person who is conscientious about the trail he leaves behind him. Love. Unconditional kindness. Basically, I’m looking for the qualities I revere in my friends.

GLAMOUR: So you’re not Twittering?

RENEE: I can’t think of anything more horrible than sharing what I’m doing all day!

GLAMOUR: What’s the most important thing you hope to get out of this?

RENEE: I want to learn more. I want to know more. That’s what taking this time is about. I’m curious about so many things, but haven’t had occasion to be exposed to them enough to really appreciate them.