Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Robert Pattinson Mustach
Canada - Robert Pattinson a.k.a Edward Cullen in the blockbuster flick "Twilight" is still busy doing the sequel, "New Moon" -- but some random ramblings about this hunky 100+ years old vampire is a fun thing to do.

"Little Ashes" is one of Rob Pattinson's "indie" flick, that tackles the life of Salvador Dali, played by him. Dali is a low profile 18 year-old painter who is just about to begin his stint at a university in Spain. There he meets a young writer, Frederico Garcia Lorca, and filmmaker, Luis Bunuel, and the three forge a formidable friendship, then Garcia Lorca and Dali will enter a cute "love affair", yeah -- gay stuff, and look at the photo of Rob with a fake mustach, its weird, but hot!

Meanwhile, Rob revealed in his Girlfriend Magazine interview that he's not a big fan of relationships. "There are just very few people who I think are worth the time. Like, I don't like talking on the phone; I can't really maintain relationships with people who don't want to come hang out with me." says Rob. "Plus I'm always moving around. I don't really see the point most of the time." he added.