Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

California - She's the S symbol -- and she's a bomb! In her Esquire June 2009 cover, Megan Fox reacted on the "S-- symbol" tag, and she's naming names! Like Spider-Man, Megan thinks being a symbol of sensuality comes with a "great responsibility" 'coz its very "powerful".

"If you know how to take control of [being a sex symbol], then it can be powerful," says Megan in her Esquire exclusive interview. The Transformers star added, "I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against," she added, "but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've every learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault."

The 22-year old star recently "denied" the issues connecting her name with teen heartthrobs Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson, and calling it a big JOKE (what's up with the all caps). "[Robert] and Zac — they're just too pretty, with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That's a joke." says Megan in her Elle Magazine June 2009 interview.