Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

California - Producer and American Idol judge Simon Cowell spilled some American Idol's so-called "secrets" in Ellen DeGeneres and answered some of the intrigues that haunts (like a ghost) the Idol family including judge Kara DioGuardi, Adam Lambert and Ryan Seacrest's stairs? Guess what, Simon's teeth were exposed, and he's a happy clown joking with Ellen - how I love seeing this man not into bash and crit mode.

On Kara DioGuardi "axing" rumors:

I think you know certainly for next year, everyone is gonna be back. (E: really?) Yeah, absolutely!

Who do you think should win?

If it was me, based on originality, worldwide appeal, I would say... Adam (Lambert). And I like the fact that he's fearless.

on Adam filling the bottom three last week (reason):

Ahh... his entrance! It almost killed Ryan's (Seacrest) career this year.

Check out Simon Cowell on Ellen DeGeneres video --- HERE