Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
alexandra burke
Alexandra Burke has vowed never to date a dancer. The 'Bad Boys' singer - who is reportedly dating Amy Winehouse's backing singer Zalon Thompson - has been warned off romancing backing entertainers by Cheryl Cole, who mentored her in last year's 'X Factor' competition. She said: "I wouldn't date a dancer, but I can admire them. I'm not dating dancers, no, no, no. Cheryl has warned me. She said, 'You're not allowed to date dancers, Alex, and you're not allowed to date boys full stop!' And I said, 'Fine, I'll just get a dog!'"

Alexandra also insisted her relationship with JLS star Aston Merrygold is purely platonic, even though she thinks he's very attractive. She said: "Oh my God, I do love Aston. He is quite hot and a real cutie. We are really good friends. I love all the JLS boys, but me and Aston are really, really close and we're literally talking on BlackBerry Messenger all the time. We're just really cool friends."