Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
mr hudson
Mr Hudson wants to work with Calvin Harris. The 'Supernova' hitmaker is keen to team up with the 'Acceptable in the 80s' singer as he thinks the pair would make a great combination because they balance each other out. He said: "I definitely want to work with Calvin. There is a mutual respect there. I was telling him how much I liked his records sonically and he was saying he feels his production is a bit stronger than his writing. And I feel my production is weaker than my writing so I think we could combine to create some superhero of pop."

Mr Hudson added, "I sometimes think I'm blagging it in the studio and he has got that finesse. I think his album is great, sonically. I think a lot of dance music can sound very 2D whereas Calvin's album sounds 3D. There's lots of depth. There's songs." Mr Hudson - real name Ben Hudson - has previously worked with stars such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Estelle and N-Dubz but insists he isn't just an urban artist. He said: "I want to work with lots of different things and if you hear the record you'll know my interests are quite broad. I don't see myself as part of a genre."