Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
dita von teese, family, plan
Dita Von Teese wants to be an "old-fashioned" mother. The burlesque dancer - who is dating Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac and was previously married to goth rocker Marilyn Manson - is not sure what the future holds for her but is refusing to consider having children until she ties the knot again. She said: "I'd like to think that if I did have children I'd do it the old-fashioned way and fall in love and get married and then have children. "But I don't know what the future holds. Maybe it's on the cards for me or maybe it isn't. But it doesn't diminish me as a human being if it's not."

However, the 37-year-old beauty is in no rush to remarry. She explained: "At this point I'm really happy to have a boyfriend. I feel like I'm not really thinking about it in terms of that. I'm just excited by the newness of the relationship and I'm not thinking about that kind of thing yet. "But I think I'll definitely get hitched again."