Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
jon gosselin and hailey glassman, breakup, splitPhoto: Despite his proclamations of wanting to focus on his family, Jon Gosselin continued to be far away from his estranged wife and eight children as he visited Sprinkles Cupcakes in Beverly Hills, CA with his lawyer on October 2, 2009.


Rough week for reality show daddy Jon Gosselin and his newfound love Hailey Glassman who recently grabbed the media buzz after saying that he 'hates Jon'. According to unconfirmed reports, Jon and Hailey's relationship is now over. PopEater reports that Jon and Hailey split report came from ExtraTV.

The website's insider reports: "They're taking a break." The source added, "(Jon) apparently decided he needed to spend some time on his own." Meanwhile, Hailey Glassman told the media world what she really feels, and we quote: "We're at a point now where I don't know why I love him. He gets frustrated and angry and I'm the one who gets the brunt. He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused. I cry and say why are you so mean to me? He takes it out on me. He talks over me so I can't speak. Sometimes he has trouble with the truth and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."

Then Jon responds to Hailey's statement, in a calmest way. He said, "I am grateful for her emotional support and I regret any pain that my actions have caused her." (Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)