Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
lindsay lohan
Lindsay Lohan is flattered people are still interested in her. The former child star says she is used to being constantly followed by paparazzi and takes it as a compliment as it means she is still worth writing about. The 23-year-old actress said: "I don't notice it. There are times when it drives me nuts, but it's been going on since I was 13. 10 years. I don't know if I can change it. When I don't give people opportunities to write something, they make something up. It's flattering that they are that interested in me. They build you up to take you down."

But when the media attention becomes too much, the 'Mean Girls' stars says she uses other celebrities to hide behind so photographers ignore her. She told Britain's Style magazine: "The other night, at the Testino party, Kate Moss was walking out. I saw her leaving and was, like, 'Go now!' I was walking behind her. She went one way and took the photographers with her. I went straight to my car." (Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)