Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
taylor swift
Taylor Swift has no intention to be a Hollywood wild child. The 'Love Story' singer says going clubbing and drinking alcohol doesn't interest her unlike many other stars her age. The 19-year-old beauty said: "I've been given the freedom to do whatever I want. I'm 19 - if I want to storm out of the house and go to a club and get drunk and take my clothes off and run naked through Nashville, I can do that. I just really would rather not. It's as simple as that. It's not like I've been beaten down by some corporation that's forcing me to always behave myself - I just naturally do. Sometimes people are fascinated by the fact that I don't care about partying, almost to the point where they think it's weird. I think when we get to the point where it's strange for you not to be stumbling around high on something at 19, it's a warped world."

Taylor also says she is getting revenge on the girls who used to bully her at school by writing songs about them. She told Britain's You magazine: "I would go to school and not have anyone to talk to, but what I could look forward to was going home and writing something about it. There's where the revenge of writing a song about someone who's means to you started. "If you're horrible to me I'm going to write a song about you and you are not going to like it. That's how I operate."