Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
cheryl cole
Cheryl Cole revealed that she listens to her own records at home. The Girls Aloud singer - whose debut solo single 'Fight For This Love' reached number one in the UK charts last week - insists she can't expect her fans to buy her music if she won't play it herself. She said: "I wanted my album, '3 Words', to be something that was true to me and to what I would listen to at home. "As weird as it sounds, I do listen to my own albums. But if I don't listen to them, I can't expect anyone else to." Cheryl has received positive feedback from her friends and family over her LP, and says she even made her "ice queen" bandmate Kimberley Walsh cry.

Cheryl Cole told Bang Showbiz: "The girls love the album. I was just reading a message from Kimberley and she was like, 'I can't stop playing it.' We always call her the 'ice queen' because she never cries, but she said she had a little cry to herself when she listened to it." Despite her successes, Cheryl - who is also a judge on UK TV talent show 'The X Factor' - admits she expects it to come to an end one day. She added: "I've been lucky enough to get better and better. It's just bizarre. You can't help thinking, 'When is it all going to stop? When is it all going to go bad.' "