Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
joss stone colour me free inspiration stars
Joss Stone gets inspiration from looking at stars. Joss explained: "I just like to be here. I like being in my own little world. I like the quiet and, oh my God, the stars. There's so much space to be creative here, and you can think easily." Joss also told Britain's Style magazine that writing her own album is like a magic. "They tried to tell me it wasn't possible, but I was, like, 'Just tell me what you need and let's see.' "When you make people feel as if they're making something impossible happen, they want to help because it feels like magic. They're like, 'How exciting to be part of this little mission she's on,'" says Joss Stone, who's obviously inspired with nature.

Joss also revealed that she offered her record company EMI her house so they would release her album because they didn't believe it was commercial enough to be a success. She said: "It got to the point where I said, 'Take my house and release the record'. The thing is, I just made an album and I wanted people to like it. I did not think anything of it. Why did it have to be a big deal? Why does it have to focus on being a number one song? I can't be bothered."(Photo: Fame Pictures)