Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
kate hudson smoking salsa alex rodriguez a-rod
Kate Hudson is now a changed woman, well, that's according to her. The Hollywood star, who's currently dating baseball star Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez revealed that she's now a smoking quitter. Kate also added that she eats a lot now! Kate Hudson told Bang Showbiz: "It was starting to drive me crazy! I didn't like the way the car smelt, or my hair and clothes. It takes you away from the family and the things you're doing."

"You don't realise it at the time. Then when you're done, you go, 'Wow, I do so much more in a day - including eat.' Quitting meant eating more. Then there were rumours in the press saying that I was pregnant. Later somebody said, 'When did you quit smoking?' And I was like, 'Right about the time everybody thought I was pregnant!'" Kate Hudson added.

Kate Hudson also revealed her new form of exercise - Salsa. Kate added that Salsa helped her maintained her figure and Salsa also improved her appetite. Kate explained: "I've kind of gotten into salsa. It's hard, though. If you do a full salsa session for an hour, you've got to lose an inch. You're pouring sweat. Salsa is really fun."