Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson and kristen stewart breaking dawn confirmation confirmed breaking dawn film
Robert Pattinson confirmed that the fourth 'Twilight' book entitled 'Breaking Dawn' will have it's own film adaptation. The British actor who plays the role of Edward Cullen in the worldwide vampire flick hit told the reporters who attended the 'New Moon' press conference at Beverly Hills last Friday that the fourth book will come to life soon. The biggest BUT - it's still not sure if the fourth film will be divided into two or more parts due to the complicated story.

Of course we don't want to see a 'Da Vinci Code' in the making where a lot of vital scenes were omitted to fit the average 1 hour 30 minute length of a movie. Robert Pattinson revealed: "I think the tentative time for Breaking Dawn is fall of next year." Robert Pattinson also added that Summit can still change that. For Kristen Stewart, Breaking Dawn will be a fun movie to do. She revealed during the conference: "I can't wait to do the fourth one because I’m sure that I’m going to come in and say that everything I said this time was wrong, that I actually know Bella more now. And actually we have such established dynamics."

Kristen Stewart also added that she's fully attached to her character that she already knew how Bella will perform in 'Breaking Dawn', Kristen added: "The way that I know Bella deals with Edward, you sort of can’t mess with that. I know how she deals with him. I know how she deals with Jacob. I know how she deals with Charlie, her dad, and to have people come in and help that process out is only cooler. You always get a different perspective." (Photo Credit: Fame Pictures)