Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
megan fox megan fox megan fox megan fox megan fox
Megan Fox obviously believes in inspiration, and her tattoo is one of the evidences. The 'Jennifer's Body' star revealed her inspiration from her Marilyn Monroe tattoo. Megan Fox explained: "I really admire Marilyn Monroe but I would never try to emulate her. I got the tattoo as a warning. It warns me not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down."

Meanwhile, Megan Fox recently told the media folks that she loves 'attacking boys'! "It was fun, my scenes with him (Johnny Simmons) were fun, the other ones I didn't enjoy as much, but I actually got to sort of beat him up a little." How about attack Robert Pattinson the vampire? Anyway, Megan Fox also revealed that she's experiencing 'sexism' in films.

Megan Fox explained: "I don't feel I'm treated equally. If you are a woman and arrive on the set and you are introverted - because you are shy or self conscious - and you don't embrace everyone who works on the set you are regarded as an arrogant diva or even as a cocky b***h. If men are introverted it's cool. They are considered to be pensive, valuable method actors. What a double standard!"