Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robbie williams robbie williams robbie williams robbie williams robbie williams
Robbie Williams is planning a proposal, Bang Showbiz is reporting. The British singer revealed that he really wants to propose to girlfriend Ayda Field, but he still lacks the courage to do it. "I might be. It could be on the cards... yeah."

"You're happy that I'm happy, right?" says Robbie, who's dating Ayda since 2007.

Robbie Williams also added that he already fixed his 'wrecked' relationship with former 'Take That' friends - especially Gary Barlow. "I'm so glad I have sorted out my relationship with them. We sat down and did all the hard talk straight away and sorted everything out and then it was done. Gary's just a very, very well rounded loving man. He's special and he should be regarded as special in this country." says Robbie Williams.