Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson, kristen stewart, michael angarano, lesbian
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are denying that they are dating! First denial, Robert Pattinson told Vanity Fair that Kristen Stewart is a 'good friend', nothing more, nothing less. Then, a day after the release of his interview - a gossip surfaced on the internet that the two were spotted kissing and hugging in Hollywood, California. Friends with benefits?

Then, Kristen Stewart also denies the non stop snowball-like gossiping. But she has her own style! Kristen Stewart is claiming that she's a lesbian - good reason that she's not dating Robert Pattinson. Kristen Stewart told EW: "I've thought about this a lot. There's no answer that's not going to tip you one way or the other. Think about every hypothetical situation: OK, we are. We aren't. I'm a lesbian. I'm just trying to keep something. "If people started asking me if I was dating my other co-star Taylor Lautner, I'd be like, 'f**k off!' I would answer the exact same way." So if she's a lesbian, then why did she dated Michael Angarano. By the way, months ago when rumors claim that Kristen Stewart dumped Angarano for Robert Pattinson. Or maybe she dumped Michael Angarano because Kristen realized that she's a lesbian?

Well, Kristen Stewart added: "I probably would've answered it if people hadn't made such a big deal about it. But I'm not going to give the finding an answer. "I know that people are really funny about 'Well, you chose to be an actor, why don't you just give your whole life away?!" Kristen admitted she and the British actor are "close" but just friends. She also added: "I understand why you would assume that, when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more." (Photo: Fame Pictures)

Get our latest updates thru Twitter - Click HERE!