Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith? Multiple news sources are reporting that Liv Tyler's dad, and the 61-year-old frontman of the popular band Aerosmith is said to have walked out on the 'Crazy' rockers after a performance in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates last month and his bandmates have not heard from him since.

Aerosmith's guitarist Joe Perry told the Las Vegas Sun newspaper: "Steven quit as far as I can tell. I don't know anymore than you do about it. I got off the plane two nights ago. I saw online that Steven said that he was going to leave the band." Perry also added that Steven Tyler refused to answer his bandmates' phonecall.

Joe Perry added, "obviously he hasn't been giving 100 per cent to this thing for a long time. He's obviously had this planned for a long time. To disregard his brothers to the point where we have to find out about it on the internet. I still care for him as a person, or at least the person I used to know. But things change." (Photo Credit: Patpeppa/Fame Pictures)