Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Katie Price attended the British Comedy Awards 2009 held at the London Studios in London, UK on December 12, 2009. Katie Price was photographed wearing a very sexy long dress revealing the sexy asset of the former glamour model. Love the dress?

In related news, Bang Showbiz is reporting that Katie Price is back with Alex Reid. Katie Price, who dumped Alex Reid after quitting the UK reality show 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!', has now reunited with the cage fighter. Katie Price revealed: "I don't care what anyone thinks - it's up to me who I go out with. We haven't announced we are back together. We're seeing how it goes."  

The report added that Katie Price and Alex Reid were spotted together backstage at the final of UK TV talent show 'The X Factor'.




Katie Price: "I'm your worst nightmare people!"
Girl at the back: "Whatever!"

katie price and alex reid