Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Lady GaGa revealed that she has over 20 wigs, one fore every mood! Lady GaGa, who recently released her new album, explained why she has a faux hair collection. The 'Bad Romance' singer explained: "I have more than 20 wigs. So I can have a new hairstyle without having to keep running to the hairdresser every day. That's great, right?" Lady GaGa also added that each wig presents the personality, and the way she feels inside and out. She added: "And depending on my mood I opt for this at one time and for that at others. How I present myself to the outside world always depends on how I feel inside." 

Lady GaGa also described the feelings when she's wearing the red wig. Lady GaGa explained:  "My red curly wig is wild and a little confused. I think I'm also just a bit confused and messy." But the eccentric singer added that she doesn't need to don a wig to feel crazy because she feels crazy enough anyway. Lady GaGa told the German newspaper Main Post: "I find myself already crazy enough. It can be confusing really, this life as Lady Gaga. Sometimes everything turns in my head. That's my life, my wonderful, crazy life." Photo: Diane Cohen/RAM/Fame Pictures



"This wig symbolizes two worlds, you know, two balls... It's like a U.N. thingy.."

lady gaga wig


"This wig is for nerds.. and alien fanaticos."

lady gaga wig mtv video music awards