Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Chris Brown revealed his current weakness, and described it as "embarrassing". Chris Brown is talking about his assault on his ex-girlfriend Rihanna. Chris Brown has spoken out about his humiliation at losing his temper with the 'Russian Roulette' singer Rihanna in an attack which left her covered in bruises and bite marks. Chris Brown also revealed that he still can't look at the photographs of Rihanna's injuries scattered all over the internet world. 

Chris Brown said: "It's unbearable to view. It's something that I have to live with every time they show it. I'm embarrassed that I couldn't control my anger at that time. It's a reminder that I have to be in control of my own actions and not anyone else's. My actions today and in the past shape my future." Photo: Fame Pictures


Chris Brown: "OMG! It's Rihanna.. I'm embarrassed! Waaa!"
rihanna and chris brown assault attack embarrassing embarrassed




Rihanna: "Hi Chris Brown.. I'm here! Come and get me! Bleh!"

rihanna and chris brown assault attack embarrassing embarrassed