Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Lily Allen has had three breakdowns this decade. The 'Not Fair' singer, who recently claimed she is giving up music for at least two years, has struggled with the problems in her personal life over the last ten years. Lily - who tragically lost a baby in January 2008 and split from the father, Chemical Brothers star Ed Simons, shortly afterwards - said: "On a personal level, my miscarriage was a horrible moment. And then there were the several breakdowns that I had. "I'd say I've had three this century, which isn't great. There was one when I was 18 and I went into The Priory rehab clinic. I've had two really low points since then." 

She also admitted she sometimes has body issues and frets about her appearance. She added in an interview with Q magazine: "I've got a touch of dysmorphia. I was sitting in bed last night and I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I said, 'God, I'm a funny looking thing.'" Photo: Fame Pictures




Lily Allen: "I'm breaking down.. See?"

lily allen breakdown