Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Tom Brady says watching wife Gisele Bundchen give birth was one of the greatest experiences of his life. The American football star was thrilled when the Brazilian supermodel delivered their newborn son yesterday (09.12.09) but admits it was tiring for everyone involved. He said: "It is a wonderful experience in my life. It went great. I didn't get much sleep, but I think that's most of us around here this time of year. I think everyone is doing well." Tom already has a two-year-old son, John, with former girlfriend Bridget Moynahan and the actress has congratulated her ex-beau and his wife on their arrival. She said: "I wish Tom and Gisele the best with their baby. I'm sure my son will enjoy having a half-sibling. I ask the press to respect our privacy while we are welcoming this new addition to our extended family."


It was recently revealed Gisele didn't want to know whether or not she was expecting a boy or a girl even though Tom had already found out. The 32-year-old sportsman revealed: "I'm really the only one that knows at this point. My dad asked me. I haven't told him. Gisele doesn't know. It's a pretty good feeling knowing something that no one else knows. "She's a very intelligent woman. I wanted to find out and she didn't, so she said, 'Go ahead.' It will be a surprise for her."


Tom Brady: "I'm happy.. sha lalala!" 

tom brady gisele bundchen couple baby boy