Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
alejandra campoverdi

Article by: Carlo Diokno 
Alejandra Campoverdi is the hottest Google 'search' as I type this article?

Look, she's really sexy and 'adorable', but what interests me is the fact that she's now a part of President Barack Obama's younger staff team (White House aide). This young, sexy and brainy woman is a former model of guy magazine Maxim.

I remember my college days, one of my professors said that "If you have brains, you're not pretty," and vice versa. But Alejandra proved that you can have beauty, and 'brains' at the same time. According to reports, Campoverdi graduated from USC with a degree of Communications, and went on to earn an MA in Public Policy from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government last year.

You rock!