Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson and kristen stewart
Two words were used!

Okay Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart fans, I just checked the latest reports tagging Robsten's rumoured romance. And according to my research (darn), two 'versions' of Rob's 'words' were published on the internet. According to the reports, Robert, 23, denies romancing Kristen Stewart, 20.

He said, according to NDTV, and some blogs that I checked: "This engagement thing is total wrong, I don't even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend, I really like to work with her."

And here's the other version of Rob's interview, according to MTV UK: "This engagement thing is total bulls*it, I don’t even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend."

Spot the difference! 


BS or wrong? It's so obvious some blogs are scared to use the word BS, or Rob gave two interviews, and used two words to describe his dismay on gossips?