Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson

Photo: Fame 
Robert Pattinson's aunt Diane Nutley denied the report saying that her nephew has been affected by stardom, and is now having a 'time management' problem with the family. Nutley said, according to the tabloid, "It looks like we're being frozen out. It's funny how fame affects people. Never in a million years did I think this would happen."

It's not the first time that Rob's aunt Diana's (or Diane) name has surfaced on the internet. Last year, a report was posted on claiming that Nutley confirmed that Rob introduced his girlfriend Kristen Stewart to the family.

But Rob's aunt denied the reports. Diana told Sassyqarla through e-mail that the "reports are entirely fictitious." She said: "I have spoken to no reporter from the Star, nor any rag reprting invented stories relating to my nephew." 

Rob's aunt also pointed out how the blogs and websites re-published the articles without verifying the source. She adds: "This 'story' has been picked up by websites, fansites, magazines, etc., and published all over the world thus tarnishing my name. I have had no contact with anyone from the 'Star, regarding this or any previous article quoting me. Not one reporter with whom I have checked this story has verified it from any source before publishing They have all printed it regardless."