Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
adam lambert

Article by: Karen Albano
Photos: Fame/ Getty 
Adam Lambert joins celebrities and millions of crazy teenage girls, he's the latest victim of the Justin Bieber fever!

Adam, who recently performed at Wango Tango event held at Staples Centre, told OK Magazine that he was sorry to miss meeting teen sensation Justin Bieber. That's alright Adam, at least expressed your feelings, that's healthy!


He told the magazine: "I have to say I'm sorry I missed it. I met him before at a couple radio shows, he’s a really nice kid." 


Okay, I think Adam needs to visit Justin Bieber soon, he must teach Justin meaning of the word 'German', haha, just kidding!


Adam also added that Justin Bieber has a good sense of humor, well I think so! I can't stop laughing after watching his NZ interview, he's so cute!


Final sentence: Adam is so friendly!