Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
american idol live stream live blog post

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photo: Americanidol.com
American Idol finale is the most talk about topic today, not only in America, but also the rest of the world.

According to our sources, the final night of the ninth season of Fox's reality singing show will also go live in more than 20 countries worldwide which includes Philippines and Mexico.

Of course, there are also some websites that will cover the finale live, some are illegal (like live streams), and the legal ones which are live blog updates. I think the worldwide community are more excited than the Americans.

The two contestants remaining, or what they call them 'final two' are Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. After watching few episodes (I really hate this season, haha), I have my own prediction.

I think Crystal Bowesox will win, let's see!