Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
christina aguilera lady gaga hair

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photos: Fame 
Christina Aguilera was spotted in New York City on May 6, 2010 with husband Jordan Bratman. The couple was photographed while departing a restaurant where they enjoyed a quick lunch.

Christina, who recently released her music video 'Not Myself Tonight', is creating a lot of forum threads and blog posts (mostly criticisms). Before reading the next paragraphs, try to watch Christina's new vid below:


I'm not sure if they're friends (they're not actually), but some fans and critics are claiming that Christina Aguilera copied a lot of GaGa elements in her new music video. Urlesque even posted 11 ways "Christina Aguilera Ripped Off Lady Gaga in 'Not Myself Tonight'!" Merciless, but convincing.

Christina's video resembled a lot of GaGa scenes. But I'm going to add another one, after seeing Christina's new hair 'do today, I remembered GaGa's 'do, taken January of this year. Check out the photo below for a clear comparison:



What do you think?

Oh okay, I'll be nice, I love both singers, and maybe Christina is just following the hottest trend today, which is the 'GaGa trend'.

By the way, Akon revealed that he misses the old Christina Aguilera (me too, I love the 'Come On Over' days), he told Vibe Magazine: "Christina shouldn't have anything to prove or anyone to compete with. I miss the old Christina Aguilera. I like the old one better than the new one."


Update: Photo of Christina Aguilera after her 'Oprah Show' taping in New York City on May 7, 2010:


christina aguilera gaga hair