Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
joe jonas after breakup with demi lovato

Article by: Sassyqarla Staff
Photos: Fame
After breaking Demi Lovato's heart, Joe Jonas steps out wearing a very sexy soccer uniform!

The front man of the 'Jonas Brothers' band was spotted after attending a kickboxing class in West Hollywood, California on May 26, 2010. Check him out, he's not wearing his all-time favorite thick-framed eyeglasses! Check out another photo below, Joe waves and he looks very happy!

joe jonas happy after breakup

Joe Jonas is buzzworthy today after breaking up with girlfriend slash co-star Demi Lovato. Joe told People:

"I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care ore about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up but I lover her as a friend."