Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
justin timberlake and jessica biel

Article by: Carlo Diokno
Photo: Fame 
Justin Timberlake and girlfriend Jessica Biel continue to show the world that they love each other! Oh well, looks like Miss Biel is not affected with Justin's recent movie project with ex lovey dovey Cameron Diaz.


Justin and Jessica were spotted strolling the streets of New York City on the afternoon of May 5, 2010. The couple is spotted chatting while slowly walking. They looked so busy, what's the topic?

Oh by the way, I love 3am.com's post. They wrote: "Could Jessica’s expression be more smug if she tried? That little smirk says “f*ck you all, I’m the best. Justin loves me. Not Rihanna, not Cameron Diaz, not that bald one who used to wear school uniforms, but me. Smug smug smuggedy smug, me."

Haha, isn't that cute!