Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
larry king and shawn southwick

Article by: Sassyqarla Staff
Photo: Fame
Oh well, looks like Larry King and still-wife Shawn Southwick are not rushing things. The CNN anchor and wife have decided to postpone the divorce proceedings for the third time. A source said: "It was just a lot of misunderstanding and jumping to conclusions," I can smell a reconciliation here! Check out the complete report on Popeater.


Meanwhile, Tiger Woods' luckless week continues. According to the report, the star golfer slash women lover will face his next tournaments without his coach.

The coach released a statement, he said: "I believe at this time that it is in both of our best interests for me to step aside as Tiger's coach. I will always look back upon our past half dozen years together as my best days in professional golf," Read the complete scoop on Popeater.