Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]

Article by: Rumer Certeza
Photos: Fame/ Pacific Coast News
Getty
Bret Michaels' comeback is a treat for countless fans in the finals of 'Celebrity Apprentice.' But according to Maria Kanellis, the rocker will have to show a lot more to get Donald Trump's attention.

During a press call, Maria Kanellis, the WWE diva who almost made it to the finals of Celebrity Apprentice, assumes that big bossman Donald Trump will make a fair pick for a winner when he chooses between rocker Bret Michaels and Robinson Peete on Sunday's judgement day.


According to Kanellis, it was unfortunate for the Poison frontman to have gone through that unforgettable ordeal, yet, Trump sees only what is in the task, and that's it.

"He doesn't see celebrity, he sees what gets done in the task. That's going to be the only thing Trump looks at," she says.

And when asked who she thinks will triumph in the finals, Kanellis is definitely torn between the two competitors.



"I'm torn right now. I think Bret's a great guy and I understand his charity, plus he's got such an inspirational story being a rocker and having diabetes - that just doesn't compute. But with Holly, I'm on her team and I've got a cousin with autism so I can see her trials. I can't say. I have no idea," continues Kanellis.

Well if you ask me, I've made up my mind ages ago.