Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Opinion: Michael Lohan, Lindsay's real guardian angel!
Article by: Rumer Certeza




michael lohan

Michael Lohan
Photo: Pacific Coast News 
Sometimes tough love is the best love.


And Lindsay Lohan definitely needs a genuine, solid shoulder to lean on in her current library of bad news, especially this upcoming vacation in the cold can!


Precisely. And you also know what's more lethal than high-grade poison? Or worse than countless maggots crawling deep within you? It's spelled D-I-N-A. Yes, that's got to be worse than the two put together!


Yup! What every troubled teen would give just to have a mother like that. One who spoonsfeed you, one you gives you a curfew-free party-spree, one who doesn't have a clue on what 'discipline' is, and one who's always there for her kids in getting what they want. No matter how extremely insane the craving is! Wouldn't you just love a mommy like Mrs. Lohan?


On the other hand, Michael Lohan, who's not exactly sporting a halo and neither is he a hands-on dad, lays it hard like a ton of massive bricks on his darling troublemaker. He's in torment seeing Lilo in her worst shape ever, and what intensifies the pain even more is that ex-wifey is no more help than anger management class is to Mel Gibson!


In some areas of an interview with Fox News host Shepard Smith, Mr. Lohan lets mother and daughter have it straight from the heart. And no sugar-coating here.


Says Michael, "It tears me up. Especially to see that my wife, my ex-wife, is around Lindsay and not doing a damn thing to help her. She should be in rehab now. And what Dina should be doing, and I'm calling her out right now -- is she should get the names of the doctors off every prescription, every bottle, and she should turn those names over to the authorities for investigation." Amen!


michael lohan

Click the gallery icon to view more images of Michael Lohan 


And how does daddy feel about his priceless bundle of joy's fingernail message in court? "Stupid and insane," describes the concerned Father.


How about Lilo's response to that statement? Well, her Twitter message says it all:


"I love my mother.. she is amazing and strong, she's all I could ask for and more, by taking on the role of my mother and father all my life." Pumpkin, the role she's ever had in your life is of a giant shovel, that digs your own bottomless pit!


Hate me, loathe me, sue me. But I say stuff as it is and Mr. Lohan, sir, you deserve a huge standing ovation and a major gun salute!