Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
Opinion: Robert Pattinson and Courtney Love Issue is Serious, Kristen Stewart Must Be Angry!
Article by: Raph Labuguen




Kristen must be angry after reading the report that Robert Pattinson called Courtney love a moby DICK, I mean without the moby. Haha, that's really funny!


A little FYI: Kristen hates gossips, and this new Rob story is an effect of false reporting.


robert pattinson kurt cobain courtney love
Remember the rumour that Robert Pattinson was eyed by producers to portray the role of Kurt Cobain? Well, Rob isn't that cool to accept Courtney Love's reaction. Cobain's lovey dovey reacted after hearing the false report that a certain tabloid created.


Robert Pattinson says, according to NME: "Sometimes these things just appear. I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much – I'd be embarrassed."


Yeah, it's really embarrassing. Knowing the fact that Love called the Robert Pattinson as Kurt Cobain idea "stupid", but she added the words "no offense."


By the way, here are other words of Mr Pattinson: "You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying, 'What the fuck! He's totally wrong for it. And I'm like, 'I fucking said no, you dick!' I didn't get offered it. For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him. It's ridiculous."


Robert Pattinson must be affected because he's not just an actor, but he's also a musician.


Robert Pattinson's upcoming project is the first part of 'Breaking Dawn', with co-star and rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Rob is also working with another movie project 'Water For Elephants' with Reese Witherspoon.


Extra Read: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Breaking Dawn steamy scenes adapted. Read it {here}


robert pattinson

Click the gallery icon to view more images of Robert Pattinson
Powered by: Picapp