Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]


I'm a huge fan of horror films, especially Hollywood made. So when I heard of Quarantine, I never had second thoughts of trying to see it. But it's a little disappointment especially to those people who really love to be frightened. It's boring!

The story is about a reporter making a documentary of the Firefighter's life. He's with his cameraman. Shooting inside the Firefighter's station, showing the canteen, shower room etc. I know it's like the prologue, but it's rather annoying than entertaining. The hell we care about the Los Angeles Fire Department.

Next one is the poor camera effect. I know it's a "Blair Witch Project" style of movie, but the style of the camera shots is annoying.
On the good part, the director is successful in showing and feeling the audience the "quarantine" feel. It's like you are inside the building being quarantined by the police.
I suggest you watch it on DVD's and not in the cinemas. Or you will regret sitting there and taking 1 hour and 20 minutes of your life watching a little poor movie!

Peace!