Entertainment, Social Media and Tech News, Popherald.com
| ]
robert pattinson kristen stewart oprah

Article by: Sassyqarla Staff
Photo: Youtube/Harpo
Robert Pattinson answered the rumour that he thought of quitting showbiz before his successful 'Twilight' audition. 


The 24 year-old actor, who recently celebrated his birthday told Oprah Winfrey: "I mean, I think I was always, like, going to, because I kind of fell into it, and then if you say you’re an actor and you’re going to auditions and stuff and not getting parts, then you’re not an actor."


Meanwhile, Rob's rumoured girlfriend Kristen Stewart talks about the 'Edward Cullen' audition, where thousands of boys tried their luck to grab the role. According to Oprah, she heard that Kristen Stewart knew that Rob was 'the one' perfect to play the role.




Kristen said: "Auditioning is such a weird thing to begin with. I mean, I don’t know. There’s just so many expectations, and you’re never yourself because you’re nervous, and I knew that this was the only thing that mattered in the movie." 


Actually, Kristen didn't answer Oprah's question, I think she's really shy, and not into praising Rob in front of a crowd.


Plus, Rob and Kristen successfully avoided Oprah's question if they're dating. Rob joked about K-Stew being pregnant, then Oprah just smiled, and changed the topic.


Smart couple!